Breast Lift in Miami
Get Back the Perky Breasts of Youth
Remember the breasts of your youth? Even when you went braless, they were still perky and sexy. However, life takes its toll on the breasts, and years later — after having kids, losing and gaining weight multiple times, or just plain getting older — you wish you could return to those days of feeling sexy in a tank or bikini top.
There’s good news: you CAN get the perkier breasts of your youth back! Let our BECA surgeons help you to reverse the sagging process with breast lift surgery. A breast lift will lift the breasts to a higher position on the chest, tighten the skin of the breast and reposition the nipple to a higher position on the breast mound for a more youthful appearance up top.
BECA Breast Lift Photos – Before & After
To view all Breast Lift patient before & after photos, click here. NOTE: Some nudity shown in the slideshow below.
Why Choose the BECA Breast Surgery Specialists for Your Breast Lift?
BECA surgeons have transformed the appearance of thousands of women from several continents and are celebrated around the world for their advanced breast surgery skills. Each year, hundreds of women from all walks of life —such as mothers, supermodels, students and businesswomen — travel from every corner of the globe to have breast lift surgery at BECA Centers in order to achieve a look that is not only youthful and sexy, but natural.
Are You a Good Candidate for Breast Lift?
You may be a good candidate for breast lift if you:
- have sagging breasts due to pregnancies, genetics, weight loss or the effects of aging
- your breasts/nipples have dropped and sit below the breast fold
- desire a perkier breast contour and position that sits higher on your chest
- tired of having to lift your breast up to put them in a bra, tired of them falling out of your bathing suit, want to wear that shirt that just does not look good with a bra.
Three Breast Lift Incision Approaches
After assessing your breasts, we will suggest one of the following incisions for your surgery, depending on the shape, size and position of your breast and the condition of your skin:
- “Donut-shaped” incision approach. This method involves an incision along the outer circumference of the areola. The donut-shaped approach is optimal for patients who want the size of their areola reduced but does little for actually lifting the breast
- “Lollipop” incision approach. This method involves a donut-shaped incision around the areola along with a vertical incision extending down the front of the breast. It allows for repositioning of the nipple to a higher level and works best in a woman that does not have a lot of excess skin or droop.
- “Anchor” incision approach. This approach requires the donut-shaped incision, a vertical incision down the front of the breast as well as an incision that runs horizontally under the natural breast crease. This method is most suitable for women with significant breast droop who need to have their nipples repositioned to a higher level and/or areolas reduced. Although this approach has a longer scar, it allows for the greatest amount of correction and skin removal. Even with this lift, the scars are typically hidden under a low cut dress or small bathing suit.
Combination Procedures – Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation
For women who want to add both lift and volume, a combination breast lift with breast augmentation is a great option. A breast lift alone will lift the breasts to a higher position on the chest, but won’t address any loss of breast volume that gives the breasts a “scooped out” appearance. A breast augmentation will correct this by adding volume to the upper pole of the breast. The addition of an implant to a breast lift gives you that nice fullness at the top of your breast that everyone likes.
Combination Procedure – Breast Lift with Tummy Tuck and Liposuction
The effects of pregnancy and childbirth can wreak havoc on a woman’s breasts as well as her stomach and other parts of her body. For women who want a more complete overhaul to combat these effects, a “mommy makeover” procedure combines a breast lift (with or without augmentation), tummy tuck and liposuction for the back and/or hips.
Call (561) 270-4867 or click here to book a consultation. The surgeons are available for in-office and online consultations.
BECA Patient Testimonial
What to Expect with Breast Lift Recovery
After surgery, you will be sent home in a soft bra, and you will return the next day for a checkup. It’s recommended that you have someone walking with you for the first 48-72 hours to help you in the first couple of days after surgery. We want you up and about walking but rest as much as you can during this time, and avoid lifting anything over 10lbs. The surgeon will prescribe pain medication to alleviate any discomfort for a more comfortable recovery.
After the first week you should be out of bed and walking. Most women are able to return to normal activities in 7 to 10 days and an office job in five to seven days, or a more active job in 10-14 days.
After approximately two weeks, we will start you on a scar management program that will ensure that your scars continue to fade at an optimal rate; though scars will start to fade over the first three months, it will take a full year for them to fade completely. Keep in mind that most of the photos you see on the internet are done at three months after surgery when the scars are the pinkest. They fade considerably over the course of a year. We will schedule follow-up appointments for the first two to three months after surgery to check that the scarring and healing process is progressing.
Ready to Get Perky Again?
Don’t let sagging breasts weigh down your self-esteem any longer! Let the breast lift specialists at BECA to give you the perky breasts of your youth again, so you can stroll those sandy Miami beaches in style! Schedule a consultation with a BECA plastic surgeon in Miami today. Call 561-270-4867 or click here to ask a question. We also offer virtual Skype consultations for those from out of town. And don’t forget to ask about our financing options!